Our Medical Advisory Committee advises the Hospital’s CEO and represents the collective views of the accredited Visiting Medical Officers practicing at Maryvale Private Hospital.
Our Medical Advisory Committee
- Allows medical staff to participate in policy making and planning of the hospital
- Oversees the ethical and professional conduct of practicing and accredited Practitioners at the hospital
- Reviews credentialing of Practitioners to the hospital
- Advises on appropriate clinical practices
- Helps to identify the health needs of the community and services to meet these needs
Membership of our Medical Advisory Committee include
- Chief Executive Officer
- Director of Clinical Services
- Visiting Medical Officers/Specialists
- General Practitioners
The Committee meets bi-monthly. Members and the Chairman are elected annually.
Current Medical Advisory Committee members
Dr Grant Harrison (Anaesthetist)
For more information about our Medical Advisory Committee, please contact the Chief Executive Officer.