Due to the current COVID 19 pandemic, there are restrictions in place for visitors to the hospital, which is updated based on the advice of the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).
Current Visitation Guidelines
- Monday to Sunday (including public holidays) – 11:00am to 1:00pm and 3:00pm to 7:00pm
- Masks must be worn at all times whilst in the hospital
- A maximum of two visitors may visit at a time, social distancing must be maintained at all times
Variation to these restrictions can be considered for patients in the following circumstances
- Palliative care / End of Life care – Specialist care giver (a person who provides significant specialised care directly to a patient)
- Patients under 18 years – a parent or support person can be present with them for the duration of their stay (the support person must not leave the patient’s room).
We ask that day-case patients arrive alone at front reception for admission. Staff will be in contact with their loved one when the patient is ready to be picked up.As part of the
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation and assure you of our continued commitment to the health and safety of patients, staff and the community.