Maryvale Private Hospital, located in Gippsland in Victoria, is a 46-bed private acute medical and surgical hospital that’s known for its personalised care, friendly atmosphere and highly skilled staff.
The hospital services the Gippsland municipalities of East Gippsland, Wellington, Latrobe, Baw Baw, South Gippsland and Bass Coast as well as Melbourne metropolitan areas.
Not-for-profit private health insurer Latrobe Health Services, owner and operator of Maryvale Private, established the hospital in 1991 to provide for the health care needs of the Gippsland community.
Since its inception, Maryvale Private has cared for more than 44,000 patients.
Our comprehensive services include weight-loss surgery, orthopaedic surgery, general surgery, ear, nose and throat surgery, gynaecological surgery, dental surgery and acute medical care.
We also have specialist physicians who consult at the hospital. Our consulting services include respiratory medicine, rheumatology and geriatric care.
We provide personalised hospital care in a professional and safe environment to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
To be the first choice in private health care in the greater Gippsland area for health professionals, patients and employees.
- Respect – we treat others as we expect to be treated
- Integrity – we do the right thing
- Accountability – we take responsibility for our decisions and actions
- Innovation – we look to the future, create effective solutions and put them into action
- Teamwork – we value the contribution and the collaboration of individual staff members and their skills which are of benefit to the organisation
- Enjoyment and fun – we strive to maintain an environment in which we can
enjoy working in. We focus on providing employees with flexible work arrangements to enable them to participate in the workforce
- Inclusion – everyone is equally important
- Safety – everyone should feel and be safe at Maryvale Private Hospital.