Work life Balance | Great shift variety | Self Rostering | Experienced Supportive Team Environment
Maryvale Private Hospital is seeking Registered and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses (RN’s and EENs) to join our friendly, supportive Medical/Surgical Ward Team on morning, afternoon and night duty shifts who pride themselves on delivering high quality patient care.
We are also seeking Nurses with demonstrated experience in Scrub/Scout, Anaesthetics and Recovery to join our dedicated and friendly Operating Theatre Team.
As a valued staff member at MPH you will play a key role in providing the best possible outcomes for our patients by providing the absolute best possible care.
Successful applicants must be suitably experienced and have a commitment to providing excellent standards of care and exceptional communication skills, while working in a supportive team environment. Applicants need to be flexible and adaptable and have an ongoing commitment to professional development and education.
Essential criteria for all roles:
- Relevant experience in Medical and/or Surgical setting
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Commitment to ensuring the levels of service to patients is always of a high standard
- Demonstrate excellence in verbal and written communication skills and the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally at various levels
- Ability to work efficiently in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Be innovative and adaptable to change processes
- A strong work ethic, positive attitude and willingness to role model and promote the MPH core values
- Commitment to quality and risk management
- Dedicated interest in ongoing professional development
- Flexibility to work varying shifts across all hours
- Medication Endorsement – Endorsed Enrolled Nurses Only
Desirable criteria for both positions:
- Current acute medical and/or surgical nursing experience within the Private Health sector.
How to Apply:
- Cover letter identifying the role you are applying for (addressing set criteria in the advertisement)
- Current detailed resume
- Supporting Documentation (qualifications, registrations, WWCC, police check).
MPH welcomes applications for nursing roles at any time; your application will be held for a period of six months.
Only applicants that follow the application process and meet the criteria will progress to interview.