Maryvale Private Hospital is a 46 bed, acute medical/surgical hospital located in Morwell and serving the regional community of Gippsland. Maryvale Private Hospital is Gippsland’s only private hospital providing a comprehensive range of services to meet the growing demands for quality health care in Gippsland.
Why work at Maryvale Private Hospital
MPH is a not-for-profit organisation offering a wide range of employee benefits such as:
- Supportive ‘Work-life balance’ with flexible rostering option over a variety of shifts
- Professional development and ongoing education programs
- Salary packaging and Novated Lease options
- Discounted Private Health Insurance through Latrobe Health Services
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Staff recognition awards
- Active social club
Maryvale Private Hospital is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to the key principals by recognising and valuing inclusion and diversity. We pride ourselves in our ethical, merit based recruitment process. Maryvale Private Hospital encourages all people from diverse cultures and backgrounds to apply for our advertised positions.
Our Core Values
- Respect – We treat others as we expect to be treated
- Integrity – We do the right thing
- Accountability – We take responsibility for our decisions and actions
- Innovation – We look to the future, create effective solutions and put them into action
- Teamwork – We value the contribution and the collaboration of individual staff members and their skills which are of benefit to the organisation
- Enjoyment and Fun – We strive to maintain an environment in which we can enjoy working in. We focus on providing employees with flexible work arrangements to enable them to participate in the workforce
Employment is subject to a satisfactory Police Check and WWCC.
Only applicants who meet the criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Registered and Enrolled Nurses – Medical/Surgical Opportunities:
We are currently seeking Registered and Enrolled Nurses to join our friendly, supportive team on day, afternoon and night duty who pride themselves on delivering high quality patient care.
As a valued staff member at MPH you will play a key role in providing the best possible outcomes for our patients by providing the absolute best possible care.
As a Registered or Enrolled Nurse you will be suitably qualified and experienced to join our friendly team to deliver direct patient care in the hospital setting.
Successful applicants must have a commitment to providing excellent standards of care and exceptional communication skills, while working in a supportive team environment. Applicants need to be flexible and adaptable and have an ongoing commitment to professional development and education.
Essential Criteria for both positions:
- Relevant experience in Medical and/or Surgical setting
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Commitment to ensuring the levels of service to patients is always of a high standard
- Demonstrate excellence in verbal and written communication skills and the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally at various levels
- Ability to work efficiently in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Be innovative and adaptable to change processes
- A strong work ethic, positive attitude and willingness to role model and promote the MPH core values
- Commitment to quality and risk management
- Dedicated interest in ongoing professional development
- Flexibility to work varying shifts across all hours
- Medication Endorsement – Enrolled Nurses Only
Desirable Criteria for both positions:
- Current acute medical and/or surgical nursing experience within the Private Health sector.
How to Apply
Applications including the following supporting documents are to be submitted via email@example.com .
- Cover letter identifying the role you are applying for (addressing set criteria in the advertisement)
- Current Resume
- Optional Supporting Documentation (qualifications, registrations, WWCC, police check)