Maryvale Private is a not-for-profit organisation in Morwell in Gippsland’s Latrobe Valley. The hospital is set amidst seven hectares (17 acres) of gardens and native bushland and offers a great work-life balance.
Our diverse workforce enjoys employee benefits including:
- Supportive ‘work-life balance’ with flexible rostering options over a variety of shifts
- Professional development and ongoing education programs
- Salary packaging and novated lease options
- Discounted private health insurance through Latrobe Health Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff recognition awards
- Active social club
- Free onsite secure parking
- Discounted staff meals.
Maryvale Private is an equal opportunity employer that recognises the benefits of having a diverse workplace. We pride ourselves on our ethical, merit-based recruitment process and encourage people from diverse cultures and backgrounds to apply for our advertised positions.
- Respect – we treat others as we expect to be treated
- Integrity – we do the right thing
- Accountability – we take responsibility for our decisions and actions
- Innovation – we look to the future, create effective solutions and put them into action
- Teamwork – we value the contribution and the collaboration of individual staff members and their skills which are of benefit to the organisation
- Enjoyment and Fun – we strive to maintain an environment in which we can enjoy working in. We focus on providing employees with flexible work arrangements to enable them to participate in the workforce
- Inclusion – everyone is equally important
- Safety – everyone should feel and be safe
Graduate Nurse Program
Due to COVID-19 our 2020 mid-year Graduate Program intake did not take place. Check back later for further information regarding future opportunities.