Work life Balance | Great shift variety | Self Rostering | Experienced Supportive Team Environment
Medical/Surgical Various Opportunities
Multiple Permanent Part-Time Positions (min 22.5 hours per fortnight)
Maryvale Private Hospital is seeking Registered and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses (RN’s and EENs) to join our friendly, supportive Ward Team on morning, afternoon and night duty shifts who pride themselves on delivering high quality patient care.
We are also seeking Nurses with demonstrated experience in Scrub/Scout, Anaesthetics and Recovery to join our dedicated and friendly Operating Theatre team.
As a valued staff member at MPH you will play a key role in providing the best possible outcomes for our patients by providing the absolute best possible care.
Successful applicants must be suitably experienced and have a commitment to providing excellent standards of care and exceptional communication skills, while working in a supportive team environment. Applicants need to be flexible and adaptable and have an ongoing commitment to professional development and education.
Essential criteria for all roles:
- Relevant experience in Medical and/or Surgical setting
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Commitment to ensuring the levels of service to patients is always of a high standard
- Demonstrate excellence in verbal and written communication skills and the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally at various levels
- Ability to work efficiently in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Be innovative and adaptable to change processes
- A strong work ethic, positive attitude and willingness to role model and promote the MPH core values
- Commitment to quality and risk management
- Dedicated interest in ongoing professional development
- Flexibility to work varying shifts across all hours
- Medication Endorsement – Endorsed Enrolled Nurses Only
Desirable criteria for both positions:
- Current acute medical and/or surgical nursing experience within the Private Health sector.
How to Apply:
- Cover letter identifying the role you are applying for (addressing set criteria in the advertisement)
- Current detailed resume
- Supporting Documentation (qualifications, registrations, WWCC, police check).
MPH welcomes applications for nurses at any time; your application will be held for a period of six months.
Only applicants that follow the application process and meet the criteria will progress to interview.