Visiting Medical Officer Liaison Service
Valuing General Practice in Gippsland
Maryvale Private Hospital (MPH) recognises the important role that GPs and visiting medical officers play in the continuum of care. We endeavour to stay closely connected and are always happy to take feedback in order to improve our services.
In recognition of this, MPH has appointed a dedicated VMO Liaison Officer whose role is designed to support the needs of the local community in accessing the comprehensive range of private healthcare services available at MPH.
Sue Denny holds the position of VMO Liaison at MPH. Sue brings to the role many years of research experience with Monash University and previously Central West Gippsland Division of General Practice, now known as Gippsland Primary Health Network. The role is designed to foster a closer relationship between the hospital and medical specialists as well as the General Practice community to assist Doctors to navigate the services to enhance patient care and choices.
The VMO Liaison Officer can assist with:
- Communicating information and provision of resources relating to services and referral processes for GPs and their patients.
- Personalised onsite consultation service for GPs to provide updates regarding the hospital, visiting specialists and services.
- Supporting visiting specialists at MPH
- GP education events presented by MPH specialists
- Up to date service list on our website.
For further information about this service please contact:
M: 0438 925 660