Graduate Nurse Program Information for Enrolments in 2020 July midyear intake
Please Note that application received before the commencement or after the closing date of the adverting period will not be considered. Advertising period will be published on our website in April 2020, with the Graduate Nurse Program commencing July 2020.
- an orientation week where you will learn your way around the hospital
- scheduled study days throughout the year.
What the year looks like
Successful applicants will be employed for 8 shifts per fortnight working. Roster will include morning and afternoon and night duty shift.
Rotations will include:
- Medical and surgical wards and Theatre Suite (CSSD/PACU and DSA).
- Consulting rooms- Practice Nurse, and with the Quality and Risk management team.
What we offer
- A program that has been designed with the aim of providing graduate nurses with support and education
- It includes an orientation week allowing nurses to gain insight and a working knowledge of nursing aspects specifically used at Maryvale Private
- Supernumerary time and clinical support
- Rotations in Medical, Surgical and Operating Room and elective units
- Scheduled education days, debrief sessions and learning packages
- Salary packaging
- Health insurance subsidy
- Employee Assistance Programme
We look forward to your application in 2020.
Please check our website for exciting new developments starting 2020 and in the future of our wonderful hospital.
Enquiries: Rebecca Nolan Education Coordinator, 5132 1235, Michelle Marriott HR3 5132 1290