Maryvale Private Hospital is Gippsland’s only private hospital.
We provide a comprehensive range of services to meet the growing demands for quality health care in Gippsland.
The Hospital is administered by the Chief Executive Officer in conjunction with the Board of Directors.
The Board of Directors is made up of community leaders who have a commitment to Maryvale Private Hospital and the service it provides to the community we serve.
Ownership rests with Latrobe Health Services.
The provision of consistent quality health care to achieve optimum patient outcomes.
To be the first choice for patients and providers in private healthcare.
Our Core Values
- Respect – We treat others as we expect to be treated
- Integrity – We do the right thing
- Accountability – We take responsibility for our decisions and actions
- Innovation – We look to the future, create effective solutions and put them into action
- Teamwork – We value the contribution and the collaboration of individual staff members and their skills which are of benefit to the organisation
- Enjoyment and Fun – We strive to maintain an environment in which we can
enjoy working in. We focus on providing employees with flexible work arrangements to enable them to participate in the workforce